Sunday 4 September 2016


The idea for this channel started a little before 15th August 2013, when I reached Hong Kong from New Zealand. I didn't see why there would be a need for me to teach English in a place that had been run by the British for almost 100 years.
When I did arrive, I saw that  the English language was sparingly used by people in the New Territories, a little more commonly used in the Kowloon peninsula, and used very frequently on the commercial centre of the Hong kong island, though understanding of the language is fairly widespread in all these regions.
I started teaching little children the very next day after arriving and have never looked back. My muse and wife, Florence, has helped me understand the people of Hong Kong and their sensitivities wonderfully, and I have loved teaching in Hing kong over these years.
We will try to teach in an interesting natural manner so that our students will learn with minimal effort and use technology, to make learning interesting and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment